Additional Product Details
We use lenticular technology to create layers from your photo, then we apply a special lenticular lens to create the illusion of 3D. Some people refer to them as holographic pictures because the image appears to float holographically in the picture. The entire 3D lenticular printing process takes a only few days. It makes for a cool photo idea to showcase one of your favorite photos of family, pets, weddings, etc.
Ordering is fast and easy! Just upload your photo during checkout or email it to us after you order. In a few days we will send your personalized 3D effect picture.
Now you can get a duplicate 3D effect picture at a reduced price. Just select quantity 2 for your size when adding to your cart.
We Do Amazing Work! But Don't Take Our Word For It. See Our Customer Reviews
Touch Up those Wedding Photos with some 3D
Convert your old wedding photos to 3D or touch up an anniversary photo. There are so many great ideas for Lenticular photos!
Make Those Family Memories Even More Magical!
When you call or visit us, ask about adding new features to your photos.
Personalize your photos in a unique way! We incorporate additional images into your photos. Want to add some magical creatures to your photos? Need to take someone out or add someone in? We can do that for you!
How to Order
- Pick your size and the how many duplicates that you want in the selection boxes above
- After you click "Add To Cart" click Checkout
- Enter your order information and at the bottom of the Checkout page upload your photo in the section labeled "Your Image(s) - Upload Images Here"
- Please tell us in the "Order Requests" section if you have any special requests
- Complete your Billing And Shipping information and pay online with your Credit Card or Paypal
* Please note if you have any problems uploading your photos, just email them to us after you place your order at email@example.com
Tips on Selecting Your Photos for 3D Effect
- Send us the highest quality photos that you can, particularly if you want 11x14 inch flip. The better the quality the original photos the better the result.
- Pick a photo with natural depth for best effect, for instance people in the foreground and a far off (more than a 10 feet) background. For instance pictures in front of mountains or the grand canyon. However almost any photo can be made 3D