Additional Lenticular Product Details
Lenticular Printing with a flip is a remarkable and magical way to see a photo transform from one to another. Some great ideas include a wedding photo flipping to an anniversary photo, themed flips like our Halloween zombie flip, or pet photos that flip from one pet to the other. Let your ideas fly, we are here for you!
The difference with 3DReactions is we will clean up your photograph for you as necessary and send you a preview to make sure you are happy. We work with our customers to ensure that you are getting what you want!
Now you can get a duplicate Flip Picture at a reduced price when you order on our website! Simply select the number of duplicates that you want. If your interested in learning more about Lenticular Printing, there is a great tutorial on Wikipedia where you can learn more, check it out here
Lenticular Flip Photo Ideas
An example of one of our flips transitioning from one image to another. Makes a great family photo idea. Also great for graduations, weddings, and much more.
This is one of our popular themed flips that we do around Halloween time. See your image transition to a zombie, ghoul, vampire, or your favorite scary creature
Pet Photo Ideas, see your pictures flip between those lovable little pets of yours. Cats, dogs, doesn't matter. If you have 2 to 4 pictures we can customize them into a single flip. Lenticular Technology is amazing!
We do Amazing Work! But don't take our word for it. Read our customer reviews
- Pick your size and the how many duplicates that you want in the selection boxes above
- After you click "Add To Cart" click Checkout
- Enter your order information and at the bottom of the Checkout page upload your 2 -4 photos in the section labeled "Your Image(s) - Upload Images Here"
- Please tell us in the "Order Requests" section if you have a preference as to which image should display when facing your Lenticular Flip straight on.
- Complete your Billing And Shipping information and pay online with your Credit Card or Paypal
* Please note if you have any problems uploading your photos, just email them to us after you place your order at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips On Selecting Your Photos for Flips
- Pick 2 to 4 pictures of equal shape if you can, eg. Landsape to Lanscape or Portrait to Portrait. We can match a Lanscape to a Portrait or visa versa, but we will need to crop one of the photos to make them the same shape and size.
- Send us the highest quality photos that you can, particularly if you want 11x14 inch flip. The better the quality the original photos the better the result.
- Try to pick pictures without too much contrast between them, eg. areas like white on one picture that match against black on the other. The less contrast the less of what we call ghosting will occur when flipping between pictures.
- Pictures that have a lot of high contrast areas can still work, but we will typically alter the photos to reduce the contrast, so for instance we will make darker colors lighter or lighter colors darker where they overlap in an image. Most people do not notice the difference, but we will let you know if there are any problem spots.
Horizontal And Veritcal Flips
- Please Note that for high small portrait flips we sometimes create vertical flips. Instead of fipping as you move left to right they flip as you get closer or farther away. Let us know if you have any questions about vertical versus horizonal flips. The effect is just as amazing!