Information We Collect and Store
- We will never rent or sell personally identifiable information to or share such PII with a third party.
- We collect information from you when you register for or place an order through the Software. Information we request may include name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. We need this information to verify your billing status and then bill you for your purchases. We will then use your street address to ship you the products you purchase. We may retain this information for other uses as more fully set forth below;
- We collect the information that you upload to the Software as described below in the section referring to User Submitted Content;
- We may record log data in connection with your use of the Software, including information from your device, its software and your activity on the Software;
- We may use “cookies” or other persistent identifiers to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to or use of the Software. Your web browser can be set to notify you when a cookie is received so that you may choose whether to accept it.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services through the Software. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Personally Idenfitying Information
Required Disclosure of PII