Custom Lenticular Printing - Lenticular Flip (FLOTO)
Lenticular Flips are a magical way to see a photo transition from one to another as you turn it or walk by. Free shipping to all US locations!
Additional Lenticular Product Details
Reduced Pricing for Duplicates
Deeply reduced pricing for duplicates ordered.
- Economical for gift giving to share with family and friends!
- Select the number of 'Duplicates' when ordering and save
Additional lenticular product details
- Flip between 2 or more photos of your choosing. Number of flips available are listed under each size
- Clear flip photo transitions
- Photo Cleanups. Our difference is we clean up small imperfections (flash, red-eye), of your photo.
- Reduced pricing for duplicates ordered! Great and economical for gift giving
- Quick turn-around times, we ship in 3-5 business days and will send you a tracking number once shipped.
- Flip Keychains are also available which has a 2x3 size lenticular flip picture
How to order
- Select the ‘Number of Photo Flips’ for the number of photos you would like in the flip picture under the desired picture size. Note: 11x14 only accepts 2 photo flip
- Change the quantity if you would like duplicates with your order. We offer a reduced pricing for duplicates...great for gift giving!
- Click on ‘Add to Cart’ to advance to the Shopping Cart and continue to ‘Checkout’
- Complete your Billing and Shipping information. Near the bottom of the Checkout page upload your photos in the section labeled "Your Image(s) - Upload Images Here".
- Please tell us in the "Order Requests" section if you have a preference as to which image should display when facing your Lenticular Flip straight on. Or other details you would like to pass on to us. Then click ‘Next’
- Verify your order and preferred Shipping method. Free ground shipping to all US locations!
- Click ‘Next’ to pay online with your Credit Card or Paypal
* Please note if you have any problems uploading your photos, just email them to us after you place your order at email@example.com
Tips on selecting your photos for flips
- Pick pictures of equal orientation if you can, eg. Landscape to Landscape or Portrait to Portrait. We can match a Landscape to a Portrait or vise versa, but we will need to crop one of the photos to make them the same shape and size.
- Send us the highest quality photos that you can, particularly if you want 11x14 inch flip. The better the quality the original photos the better the result.
- Try to pick pictures without too much contrast between them, eg. areas like white on one picture that match against black on the other. The less contrast between the photos,the less of what we call ghosting will occur when flipping between them.
- Pictures that have a lot of high contrast areas can still work but we will typically alter the photos to reduce the contrast, so for instance we will make darker colors lighter or lighter colors darker where they overlap in an image. Most people do not notice the difference, but we will let you know if there are any problem spots.
Horizontal and vertical flips
Please Note that for landscape oriented photos we sometimes create vertical flips. Instead of flipping as you move left to right they flip as you tilt them up and down. Let us know if you have any questions about vertical vs horizontal flips.