3D Printing Services
Get Started today with 3D Printing
Let us Design It for you
Have an old part that is no longer available? Discontinued? or so expensive that it is not worth replacing. Let us design a replacement part for you. We are experts in modeling for 3D Printing.
What are some applications?
Dental 3D Printing
We now offer 3d printing services for dentistry. We offer turn around times for occlusal guards in as little as 48 hours.
3DPrinting is a great way to test a product quickly and with minimal investment. We are here to help you without breaking the bank. Contact us to get started.
Just For Fun
There are so many fun ways to use 3D Printing. Toys, education, and science projects are all common use cases for 3D Printing.
3DReactions has the capacity to handle small to medium size print jobs in both size and quantity.
3DPrinting is cost effective for small sized production runs. Our ideal jobs fit within these parameters:
- 2-8 inches in sizes – These print sizes are the sweet spot in terms of cost and speed.
- Up to 200 pieces – Small production runs are possible and cost effective in small quantities, less than 200
Request Form - Start Here
We’ll use the info you provide only to deliver timely pricing and the very best customer service.
- Acceptable file formats are STL, OBJ, 3MF, and ZIP (for multiple files)
- Upload using the following form
- All 3D models must be a watertight (aka manifold) model in order for us to provide you with a quote.
- Max upload file size is 10m
- We respond within 1 business day
- Specify material requirements in the Description Field